I agree, we need to drop the us vs them and such. Replace that with acceptance, love, peace, harmony, unity, and such. We are changing to live this way. As we change, allow others to change at their own pace, and have patience if that is slower than we change, yep this is hard. Yep I want all to change now, or my fast speed.
One thing I’ve noticed, on all sides of the arena, is a fair amount of things like,
- “Clearly this is part of the liberal agenda”
- “Clearly this is part of the conservative agenda”
- “Democrats are always right.”
- “Republicans are always right.”
- “Independents are always right.”
- “Bernie was always right.”
- …and more bluntly…
- “___________________ sucks!” (fill in the blank with Trump, Hillary, Clinton anything, Obama, Bush, illegal immigrants, etc.)
Personally, to all of those, I say, “Not my zoo… not my monkeys.”
All of that is a game of division, a game of “find the label and put it on someone”.
“Not my zoo, not my monkeys.”
Although this may fall on many unhearing ears, I feel that, for…
View original post 110 more words